- Startect is an effective short-acting oral sheep drench that manages resistance better to optimise productivity.1-4,13
- The first time a new class of drench has been released in combination to protect itself against resistance from its beginning.1
- We call this built-in protection against resistance
Pro-Active Dual Drench Technology.
- Deliberately and thoughtfully designed combination.1
- Contains a completely new active, derquantel (10 mg/mL) that has no known resistance.
- The first active from the entirely new SI (spiroindole) class with a completely different mode of action.1
- Purposely combined with abamectin (1 mg/mL).
- Designed for greater sustainability with each active protecting the other against resistance.9
- When used routinely Startect also extends the useful life of older more fragile drenches.6,7
- Export Slaughter Interval (ESI) of 28 days gives producers trading flexibility and speed to market.8
Learn more about startect...