New molecule released in combination for greater sustainability
- Startect purposely combines derquantel with abamectin to better protect itself against resistance.9
- This perfect partnership won't be broken. Unlike all previous new classes of drench derquantel won't be released as a single active and has been in combination from the beginning.1
- Startect works differently to any other drench to kill the most damaging worms, including those that have built up resistance and survived previous drenches.1-4
- When used routinely Startect also prolongs the useful life of older more fragile drenches.6,7
- The first new drench to follow a best practice approach by releasing a new class in combination - backed by industry experts and the latest science.11
Learn more about startect...